LibertyPay and any of their group companies (together “LibertyPay” or "we" or “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting the LibertyPay website, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this notice.
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others for marketing purposes.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
1. Information you give us.
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address, phone number or financial and credit card information. If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that you have given them the information set out in this notice and that they have given permission for us to use their information as set out in this notice.
2. Information we collect about you.
If you contact us electronically we may collect your electronic identifier, e.g. Internet Protocol (IP) address or phone number supplied by your service provider. We may also collect your geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
3. Information we receive from other sources.
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners) and may receive information about you from them.
4. Personal and Non-personal information.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- Third parties may deliver some of our products to you, or provide all or part of the service requested by you. In these instances, whilst the information you provide will be disclosed to them, it will only be used for the administration of the service provided, for pricing purposes, testing and to maintain management information for business analysis;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- We make outbound phone calls for a number of reasons relating to many of our products and are fully committed to comply with regulations as set out by Ofcom;
- Our own security procedures mean that we may occasionally have to request proof of identity or check your presence on the electoral roll;
- In the event of phone calls from you, we also reserve the right to ask security questions (which we in our sole discretion deem appropriate) in order to satisfy ourselves with regard to your identity;
- To improve our site and ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and
- To keep our site safe and secure;
We may combine the information we receive from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means any subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site, although ordinarily only non-personal information is shared.
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
- We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means any subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If LibertyPay or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password or access code, which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone, and you authorise LibertyPay to act upon instructions and information from any person that enters your user id or password.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Where applicable, you may have certain rights under the UK’s Data Protection Act 1998, including the right to see the personal information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure it is accurate and up to date. If, where applicable, you would like a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please see the Contact Us section. There is a £10 fee.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed. If you wish to exercise any of your rights or receive further information about this policy, you should write to the address below marked for the attention of Legal.
LibertyPay Limited, Studio 6 Capability House, Wrest Park, Silsoe, Bedfordshire, MK45 4HS
All rights reserved. Unless otherwise specified, no part of this publication may be reproduced or utilised in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying and microfilm, without permission in writing from LibertyPay or subsidiary organisations.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by LibertyPay and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of LibertyPay. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, LibertyPay takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.