Tall, Slim Wooden Display Unit
The Payter Alpine is a purposely made wooden display unit for the Payter contactless donation box. It is a tall display unit with a slim display for easy positioning in a variety of environments and locations.
This donation tap point comes in a light oak finish but can also be veneered in other natural wood colours of your choice. It can collect both contactless and cash donations and has a donation chamber for cash that has a clear front to keep donations visible to the public.
Built with a lock feature, the cash donations chamber is kept safe and secure at all times. The header of the display unit is also fully brandable, making customisation easier for your charity campaign.
Download our latest pricing brochure.
Complete the form below to receive a copy of our pricing brochure.
Features & Benefits
- Designed to house the Payter contactless device
- Robust Wooden floor standing box with quality lock and 2 keys
- 343mm wide x 343mm deep x 1000mm height (1400mm including back header)
- This hybrid unit is designed to hold the Payter Integrated device for contactless donations, and also has a money slot for cash and Gift aid envelopes
- Supplied fully branded with printed graphics including a back-header board
- Floor Standing wooden construction with light Oak veneer finish supplied with lock and 2 keys
- Available from stock in light Oak but can also be veneered in other natural wood colours subject to minimum order quantity.